- Back to Top
You've said "I Do", cut the cake and thanked your guests, now let the entertainment begin!
Your first dance as husband and wife really is the opening of the party, all the other formalities are usually taken care of by now. You walk onto the dance floor feeling relaxed, just the rhythm of "your song" and the feel of your partner in your arms.
Dance Generation takes all the nerves out of your first dance so you can dance the night away. We specialise in wedding dances and help you create an atmosphere to compliment your theme and personal style. From a formal, elegant Waltz, or romantic Rumba to a wedding day mash up, we listen to your ideas and make them happen.
We combine fun and flair with professionalism and experience to have you looking forward to your wedding dance.
The first few steps on the dance floor with us should have you dancing in step for the rest of your lives.
- Your wedding dance is part of your day, not the whole day.
- You want learning to be:
- Easy to understand.
- Quick to pick up.
- And fun to be a part of.
- You want to look like yourselves and we incorporate your ideas.
- You want to dance to your piece of music, or we can assist in choosing a piece.
- You want a service that fits your budget and experience.
- You may prefer to see what learning is like without any obligation.
- Therefore we offer the flexibility of a tailored program and guarantee our lessons to your satisfaction.
Wedding Dance Tips
- Try not to leave it to the last minute.
- Practice helps make you feel more comfortable (use our space free).
- Take the size of the dance floor and the style of the dress into account.
- It's a good idea to have a practice in your wedding shoes.
- If your bridal party is joining you during the wedding dance, you may like to have a lesson or two with the bridal party; this can also be a lot of fun.
- If you have a reluctant partner, perhaps suggest that all the lessons are for the whole bridal party so they may not feel so intimidated, maybe after a couple of lessons they may even decide to have a lesson or two on your own.
Wedding Party Lessons
Did you know we can teach the entire Wedding party to dance? Get the group together so everyone feels more comfortable on the day. Plus it's a lot of fun!
Looking for something a little different to kick off the hen's night? Why not start your night with a bit of dancing? You will have a ball, learn a new skill, plus you can use it on the wedding day!
Looking for a unique gift for the bridal couple? Purchase a gift voucher as an engagement present or send them an early gift so they can learn before the big day.